If you want to talk to us about your booking please call us on 01296 326888 during our standard opening hours.
If you would like to write to us please direct correspondence to Rogue Bowling, Unit 6, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury HP19 8DB
We hope you enjoy your bowling experience with us and we always welcome feedback to continually improve our service. All our prices for everything except Bowling include VAT at 20% and include free shoe hire. Unless you tag these on, food and drink are not included in our bowling packages. Likewise, games machines, pool tables and Softplay will all have to be paid for upon arrival, excluding Birthday parties.
You can book online up to 6 months in advance. We class children as those who are 16 and under, 17 and above is classed as an Adult.
We review our price structure regularly and our best offers are always available exclusively online. Please do not call our Sales team or come in and attempt to book these offers as this is not possible unless booked online. All online bookings must be made a minimum of one hour before you wish to bowl. If our prices do change, for whatever reason, you will only ever pay the price you originally booked at (unless you change the booking in any way).
Any food or drink booked online is subject to availability and an alternative may be offered. Alcohol purchases made online in advance will still need to have their age verified by our bar staff. If proof of age is not available, drink will not be given and no refund will be given. We promote sensible drinking, www.drinkaware.co.uk
Full payment is required for all bookings in advance. Please note that at present Soft Play in the Softplay and Children’s Birthday parties cannot be booked online. Online bookings are strictly non refundable and nontrasnferable and cannot be cancelled. No exceptions will be made and the management’s decision is final.
Please note a booking fee applies when bookings are made over the phone for any package that could otherwise be booked online. Children’s Birthday Parties, do not carry a booking fee. Our standard no refunds policy applies to ALL bookings made either by walk in, call centre or if you book online. If you wish to cancel your booking, no refund will be offered and no transfer is available, including booking fees. Please ensure that you have final player numbers before booking as if a member of your group does not attend the booking the money paid for them will be lost and, again, is not refundable or exchangeable. Online booking may incur a fee for certain packages.
Children’s Birthday Parties
To reserve your lanes with our sales team, a non-refundable 50% deposit per child will be required (minimum of 7 children needed to book Birthdays) at the time of booking. The remaining balance must be paid no later than 14 days prior to the date of your party booking.
- In the event of cancellation after paying your party balance, all monies are non-refundable but the party can be re-booked within 6 months of the original date.
- Birthday Parties require a minimum party size of 7 children all of whom must be under 16 years of age.
- The management regret that they cannot accept responsibility for groups of children, therefore it is requested that two parents, guardians or responsible persons aged 18 or over are present for every group of 6 children for the duration of the Birthday Party to ensure you have the most enjoyable experience possible.
- All birthday packages are subject to availability.
- Please note details in your Party Planners Pack – including health and safety warnings that bowling balls, if handled incorrectly or dropped, could be a danger to children.
- It is the responsibility of the party organisers (parents or guardians) to ensure that children are supervised in such a way as to avoid the possibility of any accident or injury from this cause or any other.
- The party organiser needs to provide the birthday cake for presentation to the Birthday Child.
- Birthday food and any meals ordered are delivered to the lanes you have pre-booked. Please note that for Birthday Parties eating on the lanes is the only option available and no other seating arrangements will be offered
To allow for collection of shoes (bowling shoes are optional) and allocation of lanes etc we recommend you arrive 15 minutes prior to the commencement of your booking (unless you are booked at 10am). Late arrivals may not be able to bowl and will lose the total amount paid. Please leave plenty of time for your journey; we will do our best to accommodate late comers however we are not responsible if traffic prevents your from attending on time.
Once you’ve made a booking with us, you will receive an automatic e-booking confirmation. Also a thank you email asking for feedback will be sent to you after your booking date.
In the future this may extend to a Newsletter which will include news, views and information (if you have requested this type of information). It will also have offers for you to take advantage of.
You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking unsubscribe on the email link provided.
We do not share your electronic information with any third party unless you have explicitly stated you are happy for us to do that.